- I'm SUPER allergic to pineapple. I didn't used to be, and I found out that allergies are developed and not something your born with :( I miss Pina Coladas most of all.
- I am the only girls I know who hates shoe shopping. After three kids, I went from being a size ten to being a size 11 and a half..wide. All the cute shoes stopped a size and a half ago.
- I regularly bite my husband when he makes me happy. Don't know why, but it just feels right.
- If I'm having a shitty day, or feeling bad about myself, painting my nails is the quickest fix for those blues.
- I make a MEAN bowl of cheddar broccoli soup (been debating whether to post my recipe).
- When I'm stressed, I bake. Ben can usually tell if the kids were a handful by the amount of baked goods on the counter.
- I can't read just one book. I have to read at least 2 books at once.
- I have a green dot on the tip of my big toe on my right foot. It is a piece of pencil tip that stabbed my toe when I was 11.
- Because of #8, I go apeshit when my kids leave their pencils on the ground.
- I have a thing about bathrooms...I hate them. I don't use public restrooms, unless it is life or death or my kids have to. Even then I feel the need for a Purell bath.
- My right shoulder slips in and out of place because I fell out of a mango tree.
- I pick at my face...A LOT...and I'm an Esthetician, so I know better!!
- I did not get my drivers license until I was 22. Ben drove all the time. He bought me a car when I was 20, and I just coasted on a learners permit because I was too chicken to take the driving test.
- I have 4 childrens stories written, all inspired by things my daughters have said or done, that they like for me to read to them.
- I am Harry Potter and Disney obsessed. Shamelessly obsessed.
- I am absolutely horrible about mailing out gifts and cards on time. I ALWAYS ALWAYS get the cards and gifts and cards early, but I always somehow manage to send them out about a week late.
- I am terrified to my very core of clowns. :Shivers:
- My girls are a definite source of laughter. They once cried when my husband mowed the lawn because he was "killing all the grass".
- Sauteed onions always remind me if my husband. We grew to like each other while learning Culinary skills in high school.
- Salvador Dali is one of my all time favorite artists and somehow I have never been to his museum in Tampa :(
- I collect scarves. I mean, I wear them too, but it's almost compulsive when I buy them.
- I am 5' 11"
- I shave my legs with olive oil after finding out all of whats in shaving cream.
- I have a bucket list. I just don't call it that; I call it my Excitement list. I have a lot checked off, but I keep adding to it lol.
- I am actually really scared and sensitive about this blog. I really enjoy doing it, but haven't shared the address with everyone I know.
- I got a case of ringworm (eww, I know) as a kid that was so bad, I actually have scars.
- I feel that my whole life has been preparing me to be a mom. It is the best job I have ever had. There is nothing that makes me happier than being a constant presence for my kids.
Now you know a little bit more about me. Share somethings about yourself down below in the comments section!!!
Hugs til later,