Time to get honest!
I got to try this product courtesy of Influenster and their Spring Fever VoxBox. I got it for free, and I am at least kind enough to review it because, why the hell not!?
First, I don't do gels. Never have. I've always used solids and I'm not loyal to any particular brand, though I do have my favorites (Secret being one of them). Anyways, to say I was apprehensive about using a gel is an understatement. I liked the comfort of my solid bars. Ben, was no help. He has tried both and told me I would hate it. Men...
The bottle (jar??) says that it provides 48 hours of clear (maybe, it seems unclear. Excuse the pun). Below is a general look at it. It smells pretty good too. It was strong enough that my husband thought I was wearing a body spray or something. So below is a list of pros and cons. Direct is always best right?
- Smells great
- Dried quickly
- I tried on several outfits to test its whole "now white marks" claim and it held up wonderfully against everything from coral to black.
- It washes away a lot easier than the solids seem to, but that had no reflection in how well it worked.
- Honestly, saw no difference between the solid and the gel when it comes to effectively keeping the pits dry.
- No gross, unsightly deodorant balls (HATE!!)
- My number one hold up is that if you aren't used to gel, it feels really freaking gross. *GAG*
- The scent is strong. My hubby could smell it even when my arms weren't up.
- It seems petty, but it is cold as hell EVERY time you put it on. And after a warm shower, that shit is jarring!
That is honestly it cons wise. They all seem relatively easy fixes and things you can get used to with time. So , woot woot to Secret! Before I go, I wanted to share this cute video from Secret. Good for a giggle :0)
Hugs Til Later!